Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies by Princeton University (No coding skills required)
To really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works at a technical level. We’ll address the important questions about Bitcoin, such as:
- How does Bitcoin work?
- What makes Bitcoin different?
- How secure are your Bitcoins?
- How anonymous are Bitcoin users?
- What determines the price of Bitcoins?
- Can cryptocurrencies be regulated?
- What might the future hold?
After this course, you’ll know everything you need to be able to separate fact from fiction when reading claims about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You’ll have the conceptual foundations you need to engineer secure software that interacts with the Bitcoin network. And you’ll be able to integrate ideas from Bitcoin in your own projects.
Recommended by Experts
The Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies by Princeton University (No coding skills required) Reviews
The comments are closed.