Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals by George Levy (No coding skills required)
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from over 20,000 satisfied students worldwide who are currently enrolled in this course – we have added new video and valuable content including Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs and even new video lectures on Bitcoin Cash – the new cryptocurrency born out of the August 1st, 2017 Hard Fork, and how to best manage any possible future Hard forks.
Don’t waste any further time and quickly get the working knowledge you need in blockchain and Bitcoin by enrolling now!
– Are you looking for a quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin?
– Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens?
– Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- What is a blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What are smart contracts?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What are digital tokens?
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it’s so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- How to get started with Bitcoin
Recommended by Experts
The Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals by George Levy (No coding skills required) Reviews
The comments are closed.