Join our first podcast on 25th of October – we will talk about bitcoin gold hard fork and give a lot of inside information from bitcoin gold team
Bitcoin is going for a hard fork the 2nd time. Bitcoin Gold is the name of new fork and will be headed by Jack Liao, aka asiabtc, CEO of LightingASICS, which will happen on the 25th of October. The core goal of this fork is to “make bitcoin decentralized again.” It will be achieved by changing core proof of work algorithms to Equihash (created by Alex Biryukov and Dmitry Khovratovich). The main net will be updated in the early days of November. All the BTC owners will receive the same amount in a forked bitcoin blockchain. There are a lot of forecasts regarding the costs of Bitcoin Gold after this fork. In this podcast, we will discuss the main questions of the upcoming fork, as well as show comments from the experts and Bitcoin Gold team members. We’ll also give a step-by-step plan on what to do so that average users don’t lose their bitcoins during the fork.
Remind Me Via Email:
Error: Your Requested widget " mc_mm_widget-3" is not in the widget list.
Crypto enthusiast, and co-founder of Howtotoken – the daily crypto how-to website. Blockchain and all the technologies surrounding it are his passion. He likes to go deep inside and explain this complex topic in simple English so that the community of traders, developers, and other crypto enthusiasts, and anyone can understand.
Daily Crypto founder
Jose is a marketing expert and crypto enthusiast from California. He is the author of the Daily Crypto podcast on iTunes – a daily update on digital currencies and the blockchain revolution.
Thanks For Support
What Questions Will Be Discussed?
- How Bitcoin Gold came to be? (A bit of history)
- Who is currently working on Bitcoin Gold now?
- Why Jack Liao (CEO of LightningAsic) wants to compete with ASIC domination?
- What makes bitcoin gold different from Zcash in terms of mining?
- What is Equihash and how does it work?
- Will it be possible to mine Bitcoin Gold with ASIC?
- What do ASIC manufacturers think about the upcoming fork?
- How will the hard fork happen?
- When can you start mining Bitcoin Gold?
- Which wallets will support Bitcoin Gold?
- Which exchanges will support Bitcoin Gold?
- What to do to not lose your bitcoins during the fork?
Top-3 crypto courses:
Howtotoken curates lists of best courses for all participant of the market: developers, traders, lawyers and average users who just want to buy and pay with crypto. Below you could find the latest collection of top-3 courses:
Bitcoin. Ethereum. Hyperledger. With all the cryptocurrency buzzwords flying around, it is hard to get to the core of all of these technologies. The essential piece that serves as the underlying mechanism of all these technologies is blockchain. Blockchain is a decentralized, trustless, distributed ledger technology that was popuarlized by the Bitcoin global cryptocurrency platform.
This course will cover the fundamentals of blockchain technology, including the three core layers of a blockchain and the three types of blockchains.
This course is appropriate for technologists who are interested in the technology and business owners who are looking to understand the technology on a deeper level.
- This blockchain course is meant for anyone who has an interest in blockchain or cryptocurrency technology and who want to know more about the underlying mechanisms that make up a blockchain. Although there will be some references to cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, this course is about blockchain technology on a low level. As such, this course may not be for those who are wanting to do a deep dive into cryptocurrencies specifically.
Course Lecturers: Hudson Jameson is an industry expert in blockchain technology
Enroll the course: here
Bitcoin reinvents the concept of money. Although the concept by itself may have some limitations, it has opened the door for innovation in an alternative financial system. We want to bring this concept to young students and entrepreneurs and encourage them to pursue this field.
There are many courses that explain the promise of bitcoin from a technology perspective. But few explore the economic implications of cryptocurrencies. This one does. It also offers you the following:
- Theoretical understanding of the bitcoin/blockchain technology from a technical and economic perspective.
- Overview of the legal landscape
- Introduction to the opportunities this technology represents for entrepreneurs.
- Access to a Blockchain community.
- Training on how to transact your own bitcoins and how to regard bitcoin as an asset class.
Thus, the class will be fun, informative, practical, thought provoking and shall give you access to new resources.
This video course is taught by Vizitech Solutions, a Fintech company based out of Pune. Our subject matter expert generated content makes eLearning enjoyable and productive. But most importantly, Vizitech strives to empower bright minds to create disruptive innovations in the field of banking and finance.
- Students from all disciplines
- Young developers interested in entering this field, especially those working in payment gateways
- Young economists
- Senior managers working in money management firms
- Any individual who wants to stay abreast with the latest technology
Course Lecturers: Vizitech Solutions is a technology company focused on catering solutions to the Financial services sector
Enroll the course: here